Thursday, June 21, 2007

Harold The Purple Pygmy Puff

While I was walking around Diagon Alley looking for a new pet for the start of school, I stopped by Weasly's Wizarding Wheezes. I found the sweetest Pygmy Puff. He is purple with black eyes and his name is Harold. Here's a picture of him for you!

I just love him to death! He is soft and fluffy and just plain cute! I used Mandy's Pygmy Puff pattern and he turned out wonderfully.

I am once again rereading the first Harry book. It is by far my favorite book. I love discovering the magic in Harry's point of view. This is the fourth time this summer that I am rereading this book. I want to read it seven times.

4 comments:

KnittyLynn said...

I love it.
Love it!
I'm going to have to make myself one...or twenty!

Just A Knit Wit said...

Off to go make a whole army of them! Too cute!

aksunflour said...

It's so cute. Did you use mohair?

Sarah said...

Nope, I used some old Patons Twister. I lost the ball band and can't remember the color name!