Saturday, June 16, 2007

Local Library Read-In

My local public library is going to have a fun event for teens for the HP Book 7 release.

They are distributing a Harry Potter quiz. Teens are to answer the questions and turn the paper in. Names of those who answered all questions correctly are added to a drawing. Twenty lucky winners will be able to come at midnight on July 21 for a night-long read-in. The library is getting 20 additional books for the read-in.

Wish I were still a teen - but those days are long gone. I'll have to wait until 9:30 am to get my book from the library.

2 comments:

Ann said...

That would be so much fun! I would definitely be taking part were I a couple decades younger.

aksunflour said...

Oh that is so cool. I wonder how the library put that together. What an awesome idea.