Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Prizes!

Hello to the KAL! I've been a sadly absent co-host for the last month and so I'm jumping back in with a bang.

By my calculations we have four week to the movie release and five weeks to the book. This should be the time the blog is at a frenzy of questions, thoughts, hopes, dreams... you see what I'm saying.

To help that excitement along, we'll be doing small, oddball contests every week between now and the release of the book.

This week's contest:
Name three Ravenclaw students other than Cho Chang and Luna Lovegood.

The first two people to email me today (Wed, 6.13) at knitter.natter@yahoo.com will be the recipients of some festive little prizes. GO!

Is this thrilling enough? ;-)

Good luck to the KAL!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Ok I know that someone has won by now. So who all did you guys come up w?