Friday, June 15, 2007

Winners!

We have two winners for our "Can you name three Ravenclaws other than Cho Chang and Luna Lovegood?" contest.

Treesh (Ravenclaw Prefect, by the way- she came to play) answered:

Roger Davies - was a captain of the Quidditch team
Michael Corner - dated Ginny
Padma Patil - sister of Parvati

and Tammy (who I will link as soon as I figure out who she is on the sidebar ;-) answered:

Michael Corner
Stewart Ackerly
Roger Davies

Good Job to the winners! Contest prizes (and I would take a picture, but my husband's out of town with the camera- oops!) are: two skeins of Regia sock yarn and two skeins of Scholler and Stahl Fortissima Colori sock yarn.

Stay tuned for next week's question. The harder the questions, the more Harry-themed the prizes!

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

congratulations!!! good job- glad that someone from Ravenclaw came through.

Treesh said...

That would have been bad if I wouldn't have been able to answer the question :)

I'm glad I made our house ghost happy!