Friday, June 15, 2007

Ravenclaw updates...

Well, I did actually get some Ravenclaw knitting done. I finished the cable & bobble hat and made little progress on the scarf. The hat I knitted with Cascade 220 in Midnight Blue using a size 7 16" circular then down to DPNs toward the end. The pattern can be found in the Charmed Knits book. I just finished the 4th trapped bar stripe using Lion Brand Woolease in Navy and Grey Heather. It's yarn from the stash. The pattern I am using came from the Atypically.net site.

http://knit.atypically.net/scarves/azkaban/pattern.shtml

3 comments:

Treesh said...

Your projects look great. Good job Angela!

a blossom knits said...

Beautiful! What amazing work . . I'm sure you are very proud, as you should be. Good job!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful...just gorgeous