Friday, June 22, 2007

Part 4: A New Man

When we last left our woollen Dark Lord, he was reclining in the sunshine with his new found friend, revealing his deepest desires.
"A flower shop? Really?"

"Yeah... it's silly, but I've always liked that idea. Making arrangements and creating beautiful things that make other people happy."
"I guess it's part of growing up in that dank orphanage. There was no color. No beauty."

"I just can't get over how different you are than I expected. You're really... you're a whole different man. Here..."
"Take your wand back. I want to see the good you can do with it."

"I... I don't know what to say. Except..."

"Yes?"

"Avada Kedavra!"

"Gullible twit..."

"Now then... I know I saw it in here somewhere..."
"Ah yes..."Harry has powerful protection while he can still call this house 'home.' This magic will cease to operate the moment that Harry turns seventeen."* Finally! I have found the way to defeat him! Now then, to get my body back... Finite Incantatem!"

"Now... Harry Potter... you will DIE!!!"

And They All Lived Happily Ever After

The End

*Quote taken from HBP, US edition pgs 55-56

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love it! I shall have to go back and find the first three parts. ;)

Anonymous said...

*after reading all the parts in order* Aww! How cute! Are you going to give us the pattern? Pretty please?

BlackRayne said...

Totally awesome. I never saw part one before, so I am glad you linked to all of them on the sock swap blog. :D

aksunflour said...

I knew he was evil all along. Voldermort wouldn't willing live w/a Muggle w/o an ulterior motive.

Ann said...

Totally understand the ending, but would really have enjoyed it if he had opened up a flower shop. "Voldey's Florist" - it has a nice sound. Every Dark Lord should really get in touch with his softer side. If anything, it will help him be even more ruthless when not selling arrangements for weddings, funerals, anniversaries, births, and what have you.

I've really enjoyed your saga! THank you for sharing it with us!