Monday, April 9, 2007

Gof book discussion

This weekend I went in and signed up for the Deathly Hallows book release party at our only bookstore in the area. What a list already- I heard that it is quite the party. Now to get busy knitting something to wear to it, midnight in July. Warm weather and still light out. In the meantime I am listening to Goblet of Fire and finishing up the sock that I started.

My thoughts on GoF so far.
  1. Harry should have written down his dream (at least).
  2. What would have happened if Harry's Patronus had come out of the wand instead of the green skull.
  3. I cried w/Mrs. Weasley comment about the last time she saw her twins she yelled at them.
  4. How come Mrs. W couldn't alter Ron's dress robes herself? At least remove the lace.
Well I've only gotten to the sorting hat.
Good luck to all on picking projects for this next contest. Congratulations to everyone who finished one project for this last contest. And CONGRATULATIONS to all who did more than one project. Way to go.

1 comment:

lostarts said...

I know Mrs. W is a witch, but you're talking about someone who had to get books and misc. school supplies for 6 kids, get them all packed for school (at least supervise), get them to the train and get them on their way while continuing to keep house, cook meals, etc, all in one 24 hour period.

Something is bound to slip through the cracks.