Tuesday, April 17, 2007

HP Sheldon


Pattern: Sheldon The Turtle
Designer: Ruth Homrighaus
Size: Just Right for My Sister's Harry Potter Gallery
Yarn: Knit Pick's Wool of the Andes in Hollyberry and Daffodil.
Needles: size 3 dpns and size 4 circs
Started April 3, 2007
Finished April 14, 2007

The third and final HP Whimsy for my Harry Potter crazed sister is complete. Figuring out how to start the applied i-cord was brutal. Once I got started it was not too bad. I've done applied i-cord before but not to knit two pieces of knitting together. Pretty ingenious technique. He's far from perfect but still awfully cute.

3 comments:

BellaKarma said...

Ohmygoodness! How adorable! What a fantastic idea for the Gryffindor color scheme!

Treesh said...

I love Sheldon. He's so cute. My sister (the one who loves to make little creatures and made a very cute Crookshanks) made me one and he is a treasure. Good job!

a blossom knits said...

Ohhhh, he's just so cute!! I wish we could get a picture of all the HP-KAL little furry guys all together. I think then I would pass out from too much adorableness! :D