Thursday, April 19, 2007

We Interrupt Your Blogging...

For a short commercial break.

I thought this was the place to advertise the newest items in my Etsy store.

There are house specific stitch markers.

I know these look blue, but they're green.



There are also beaded bookmarks.

This one is my personal favorite. Who doesn't want their own bottle of Polyjuice Potion?

Or how about a bottle of the precious Felix Felicis?
This one was inspired by Neville, with his reluctant pet toad Trevor on one end and a single black bead to remind of the sad fate his parents suffered.
This last one was inspired by Dumbledore. Have you ever noticed he's usually wearing blue or purple?

I also have house specific bookmarks that I haven't listed yet.

I'll be donating a set of stitch markers and a book thong to the winner(s) of the next contest. They'll be made in the winner(s) house colors.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlett said...

I love the Polyjuice Potion! Brilliant.