Thursday, March 8, 2007

Cell Cozy Beginnings

I started making the Weasley Cell Cozy today. I'm using left-over, unidentified yarn which I think is Cascade 220. It's knit in the round on DPs until the "R", then split and worked back and forth, first on the front of the cozy, then on the back.Unfortunately, as you can see from my photo, the cozy is going to be a bit big for my phone. I think it may fit my iPod, though, which actually needs a cover more than my phone. It's been really quick and easy to make, and I think I'll get it done before too long. I'm in meetings all day tomorrow, but unfortunately they're not the kind where I can knit. SIGH! But, tomorrow evening I should be able to finish up - and maybe watch Sorcerer's Stone.

3 comments:

Miss Scarlett said...

That is excellent - I love it!
I-Pod covers are a good thing to have. The Gryffindor colours look fab.

Laura said...

Thanks! I loved the fact that I had colors in my stash that would work. We just got a shipment in at my store, 3 Kittens Needle Arts, of various yarns in all of the Hogwarts house colors. I'm in Gryffindor, but I may have to make a scarf in a different house's colors - or maybe a felted book bag...

aksunflour said...

Cell phone cozies are nice too. A cozy just might have prevented me from fishing my razr out of a toilet. Either way our expensive gizmos need protection. Great idea.