Friday, February 9, 2007

Em's Introduction

I'm Em, you can find my regular blog here, and I'm the founder of this here blog. Ha-llo!

I would say Goblet is my favorite book with Order being a very close second. Goblet wins mainly because I think the tournament is an extraordinary creation, I love the development of Ron and Hermione's relationship, Ron and Harry resolving some issues that you know had to have been building for three books, and the ending- good grief, I was sitting on the edge of my seat through the whole reading!

Favorite movie is a little trickier- I want to say Goblet, what with the incredible dragon scene and the introduction of Mr. Ralph Fiennes as Lord Voldemort, but the ending was so rushed, for me, it detracted from the film. Of course I knew the missing pieces, but I wanted to see it explained. I'm a fanatic, what can I say ;-)? Azkaban pretty thoroughly fleshed out the end of the book, and as the finish is my favorite part, I'd probably pick that as my favorite film.

I'm glad to be doing this KAL! Welcome!

No comments: