Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lynn's Intro

Hi all,

I, too, am an avid knitter and HP fan, granted I've been an HP fan longer! I've knit for about 2 years and have been into the books since the get-go. I've read all books twice over the years and listened to each on CD. They are WONDERFUL, the man who reads them has won Grammies for them. And I don't think they are cheating to listen to. :) It's nice to be able to knit and 'read' at the same time, it lets you experience HP in yet another form.

I've started rereading Sorcerer's Stone and think that it's my favorite. I agree it's fun for the stories to grow/darken/mature, but I love the joy of discovery in the first book. Learning about the magical world and Hogwarts. I used to dream of going off to a boarding school as a kid!

I knit my husband the Gryffndor House Scarf for Christmas. I love it, but man it's a bucket load of SS! He was happy and surprised with it. I'd love to make myself a Weasley Sweater..might have to try that for the Movie release..

Ok, so I've babbled enough! Check out my blog Knots in A Row And here's the link to a picture of the scarf.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

I am commuting so much lately, that I don't have much time to knit. It would be even better to listen to the cd/tapes, knit and drink butterbeer.