Friday, February 23, 2007

Gone for the Weekend

I'm off to a spinning retreat this weekend. It's at a retreat center, so, even though I will take my laptop, I don't know if there will be wireless, so I expect I'll be offline for a few days.

I'm done reading Sorcerer's Stone and am just starting Chamber of Secrets. But I also have Prisoner of Azkaban out because I'm want to reconcile what's said there with Hagrid borrowing Sirius Black's motorcycle at the start of Sorcerer's Stone. I'll be taking along books to read and spinning fiber, but probably no knitting at this point.

Have fun everyone with your reading and your projects.

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

ENJOY your weekend. I could do with a trip away about now too.
Janet

Ann said...

Ooooo! I could really benefit from a spinning retreat right now!
Have a great time!