Sunday, February 18, 2007

Treesh's Intro

Hi, I'm Treesh. I've never been in a KAL before (unless the Knitting Olympics counts).

I started reading HP soon after the first book came out and became hooked. When I was in college I got hooked on reading YA books because they were usually easy reading between studying and my love of YA books has remained even though it has been many years since college. My favorite HP book is Sorcerer's Stone, mainly because it was the first book and and allowed my imagination go wild as the characters got introduced. That being said, I think I like the movie Prisoner of Azkaban best.

I am looking forward to re-reading the books. I thought that I would do that before the last book comes out, and this KAL will give me the incentive to follow through.I haven't ever done any HP knitting project. So I decided that I will just start reading and see what will inspire me.

I'm looking forward to this KAL.

No comments: