Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Kim's Intro.

I'm Kim and my blog is, Knitter in Progress.

It's difficult for me to pick a particular book I like. If I had to choose one, it would be Prisoner of Azkaban. I love Sirius Black(with Snape and Lupin coming in a close second). The last 3 books have been fascinating for the all the information JKR started giving us. I will admit that I have only been able to read Order of the Phoenix once--very upsetting ending in that one.

My favorite movie was Prisoner of Azkaban as well, but I think I will really enjoy Order of the Phoenix(even if I go through a whole box of tissues) unless the screen writers really mangle the storyline.

I really enjoy the dark turn the books and the movies are taking. I think that JKR is brilliant. Her books are one of the only ones I've found where kids as well as adults can have lengthy discussions. The story has definitely taken on a life of its own. It will be a shame to see it all end with the last book. Although there is a part of me that secretly hopes she does something at some point with the Mauraders. I'd love to know about their school days, their families, and their lives up until James and Lily were killed.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hi Kim!
Great to have you with us.
(I'm always for fellow Ravenclaws and Sirius fans - as well as Snape and Lupin)
I also think it would be neat to get some of the before-Harry stories and people fleshed out.