Saturday, July 7, 2007

Contest Three- Bring on the Opinions!

Hello All!

I'm heading out of town for the weekend (if curious, check here), but thought I'd leave the KAL with another little contest.

This one should be fairly simple if you a)have an opinion about the books and b)might like some free yarn in exchange for said opinion ;-).

So: Who is your favorite character in the Harry Potter series, outside of Harry, Ron, and Hermione? Send me two or three lines about who it is and why and Head of House Ann and I will pick a winner.

Email me (Em) at knitter.natter@yahoo.com no later than Monday, 7.09.07, at 10:00pm (when I get home and, coincidentally, the day before the OotP opens- hooray!).

A grand weekend to you all!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Oh my that leaves a lot of characters.