Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hello

Hi, I'm Nicole, and I love Harry Potter and Knitting! I've been previously sorted into Ravenclaw which is where I've always seen myself. I'm uber excited for the 7th book but disappointed I can't get it right away (2 day shipping from amazon isn't guaranteed to Alaska)!
By the way my favorite book is POA but I really liked GOF too. I love them all. My blog is www.thepursuitofnodroppedstitches.blogspot.com I know its a mouth full. Also Hermionie is my favorite character.
-Nicole

1 comment:

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Hey Nicole, great to hear from Alaska! How are you going to cope with the days between the book release and your copy arriving? You'll have to avoid newspapers, TV, email, and, above all, this site! Me, I'm swearing off all the above for a full day after I get my paws on the book, so that I can read it in peace without any unwanted hints or leaks!