Monday, July 2, 2007

Poll One Results!

Our first poll "Who will be the most important Death Eater in Book 7 after Voldemort?" broke down as follows:
Severus Snape, at 16 votes, earned 40%,
Bellatrix Lestrange was runner up at 10 votes, with 25%,
Lucius Malfoy made a strong comeback at 6 votes for 15%,
"A brand new character" started off strong, but fell behind to finish with 4 votes, at 10%,
and Draco Malfoy and Fenrir Greyback tied with 2 votes apiece, at 5% each.
Any reasons why? Any discussion about this? I was torn between Snape and "a brand new character" (with RAB, perhaps Regulus Black, in mind), but after Half-Blood Prince's ending, I had to go with Snape. Anyone else still undecided or feel very strongly about a particular character? I was especially surprised by a) Draco Malfoy's poor turn-out and b) the strong response to his father. Should I have listed Narcissa Malfoy, too, I wonder?
Thanks for participating- with 40 votes it was nice to see so many of the KAL are still with us!
Check out our new poll too!
There's another contest question going up today or tomorrow- I would especially advise all Huffles to keep their eyes open... ;-)

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

I voted for Fenfir, as he is a werewolf that bites people whether he is in werewolf form or not. It was a toss up between him and Malfoy Sr. I don't believe Snape is important as to many people Deatheaters and The Order don't trust him. Snape needs to seek counseling to overcome the issues of childhood bullying. But back to Fenfir- he walks between two worlds and isn't afraid to act on his own. But then if he is acting on his own than he isn't a follower.
Oh now I am so confused by what I was thinking!!!!!