Saturday, July 21, 2007

HP Sheldon

Pattern: Sheldon The Turtle
Designer: Ruth Homrighaus
Size: Just Right for My Sister's Harry Potter Gallery
Yarn: Knit Pick's Wool of the Andes in Hollyberry and Daffodil.
Needles: size 3 dpns and size 4 circs
Started April 3, 2007
Finished April 14, 2007

I would like to share the HP Sheldon I knitted back in April for my HP crazed sister but did not post to the KAL for Contest #2. His nose turned out a bit pointy but in person he is quite adorable. It's so cute how his shell is removable. He lives with the other HP inspired knits showcased in my sister's bookshelf of HP artifacts.

Just finished the book about an hour ago. You will find no spoilers here. Really looking forward to reading what everyone has to say about the book.

Happy reading and knitting everyone!

No comments: